Sunday 29 December 2013

BladeFTP

Today, I would like to present to your attention one of FTP-clients, so called "BladeFTP". This software is designed to transfer files back-and-forth between two computers over the Internet. As any classic FTP Client BladeFTP' look is a two-pane design. The pane on the left displays the files on your computer and the pane on the right displays the files on the remote computer.



In addition to the standard set of FTP-client's features, BladeFTP is ready to provide its users with some new and useful ones, such as an opportunity to browse several FTP sites at the same time, also, a possibility of creating and adding new files and so on. Many functions can be executed automatically, as for the updating and downloading, they may be made very easy.



Personally me, in spite of the fact that I didn't have a big experience of dealing with FTP clients, I appreciated such an opportunity, suggested by BladeFTP, as a possibility to record the details of my job, uploading and downloading every time, when I was going to update the web site, Also, due to History Manage, I could re-execute the history simply.
It was simple for me to fulfill some necessary tasks, because many functions can be done automatically, such as adding files and directories into one task and running it. Then, the connection was kept also automatically, so its supporting demanded nothing from me.

At the end, I should say that BladeFTP seemed to me to be a useful and effective program for making an FTP connection and I can recommend other users to resort to its help.

No comments:

Post a Comment